Webinar - After the bell: programming for after school care
Thursday June 8th, 10am - 1pm
Cost $40.00 per person for OSCN members. ($100-00 per programme site); Non-members $60-00 per person.
Take a fresh look at after school care. Ideas and inspiration for people who oversee the organisation of the daily programme: routines, activities and schedules. OSCAR programming is more an art than a science. There's no 'right way' to do it but we'll look at some of the different options, as well as some of the problems and challenges you face.
Topics covered include:
- The first hour and daily schedule - helping children settle
- How much to structure? Free play, planning activities and providing options
- Building child participation, ownership and input Mixed-age programming
- Have you tried.... fresh ideas, themes, creative planning
About on-line events
The connection will be available from about 9.30 onwards, on the day of the meeting.
Feel free to drop in early to test out your connection.
The webinar will be using Google Meet.
We will send some more information about a week before the session to help you get ready.
Venue: OSCN On-Line Event
Make A Booking
No payment is required for initial registration or a booking enquiry. We only charge for those who attend.
- Use the form below to enter the names of people you wish to registervacy information
- Please enter multiple names on one form - all in the one box.
- For 'quantity' select the number of staff you are booking.
- Your contact details are helpful, in case we need to reach you if there are any changes.
We aim to provide inclusive and welcoming events. Please let us know about any individual needs of those who are attending this event. Email our office: email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
You should receive a confirmation email, including more details about the venue.
PRIVACY DECLARATION we collect this information to help us adminster our training and events. We won't share your contact details with any other party and we only retain your first and last name and the name of the programme where you work, in order to print a certificate for your attendance - which we send to your programme.
If you wish to check any information we hold about you or have any concerns please contact the Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 366 0320