Maximum Childhood! Customer service for children in OSCAR (Whangarei)
POSTPONED DUE TO L2
Thursday 23rd September, 10.00am - 1.00pm
St Francis Xaivier Parish Hall, 63 Park Ave, Kensington, Whangarei.
This workshop will present a range of approaches that your staff can use to build child participation and be more interactive and “child-centred”. It is aimed mainly at newer staff but will also be worthwhile for those who are more experienced and want to refresh their strategies for engaging with children, building rapport and taking a child-centred approach to activity and programme delivery.
- Children as customers - using child-centred practice
- Getting your group off to a good start each day
- Child-centred activity leadership and supervision
- Conversations with children and building rapport
Venue: St Francis Xavier Parrish Hall
63 Park Ave, Kensington, Whangarei
Make A Booking
- Use the form below to enter the names of people you wish to register
No payment is required for initial registration or a booking enquiry.
- Please enter multiple names on one form - all in the one box. For 'quantity' select the number of staff you are booking.
- Your contact details are helpful, in case we need to reach you if there are any changes.
You should then receive a confirmation email, including more details about the venue. Thank you!